Thursday, March 16, 2006

I like this guy more and more

"Frankly, nothing irritates me more than when I see wishful thinking take the place of concrete willpower. When this happens to people I don't care much about much or who seem "useless," I feel annoyed, but when I observe this phenomenon on someone close to me, whose "use" I can hardly be objective about and whom I'd like to encourage, then I suffer. At the university I used to observe the targicomic existence of wishful thinkers. I still remember some of them, and if something brings one of them to mind, I feel the same anger I felt then."
-Antonio Gramsci

Note to self: develop practical prong to dissertation work.

Note to everybody else: Anyone want in on a Co-op house?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andy, you can have part of Ant-Hill.org Cooperative if you want. :)

It's good to see you are posting agian.

-Jon 'Far' McKamey