Friday, June 10, 2005

Rappin' Shit like Saran

I was going to post a long, thoughtful essay justifying the existence of humanity to Heather but then I was up all night cleaning a spyware infection off my new computer (read: nuking hard-drive back to factory image).

I'm sure I'll regain my confidence in the rest of humanity, but if I ever meet any the fuckers who wrote nail.exe, I'm gonna (in the words of the Method Man) sew their asshole closed and keep feedin' 'em and feedin' 'em and feedin' 'em...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm heee-re!

Anonymous said...

sigh... oh humanity...

Here's another tasty quote from Gould: "One other prominent (or at least parochially beloved) mammalian lineage [aside from the modern-day horse, which Gould discusses at length -H] has an equally long and extensive history of conventional depiction as a ladder of [evolutionary] progress- yet also lives today as the single surviving species of a formerly more copious bush. Look in the mirror, and don't be tempted to equate transient domination with either intrinsic superiority or prospects for extended survival."